tirsdag den 15. maj 2012

Seven


I like the movie ’Seven’ because of the way the movie shows us the 7 moral-sins, and I also like that it is shown in a way with love and sympathy for the policeman who’s wife in the end die.

I think it is a little bit difficult to understand because of the many cases in the movie, and I also think that it took to long time for the movie to be interesting, and it made me unconcentrated.

Expect to that in the end I think it was a very good movie with a good exciting ending.
I think the movie had made me think a lot and it is fascinating!

Because of the slowly start I will give the movie 4 out of 5 stars.

1 kommentar:

  1. Nice film review, where you reflect on your viewing experience. It is a good thing that you came to like it in the end.

    SvarSlet