tirsdag den 15. maj 2012

Seven – a masterpiece - af LASSE KLAUSEN!!

AF LASSE KLAUSEN!!


Seven – a masterpiece
When I rewind back time to when I was about to see the movie Se7en (1995) by David Fincher I was very skeptical. Skeptical because I knew that for a movie like this to get any good, it required actors in top class. And they were. Especially how Kevin Spacey appears as a complete psychopath named Jonathan Doe. I am not able to put any criticizing fingers on the acting level, it is simply astonishing. No to forget Brad Pitt (David Mills) and Morgan Freeman (William Somerset) who act perfectly well together. That’s a duo I would like to see more of. It seems like the staff behind the scenes have done an amazing job with the movie, here I want to point out the selection of scenes and how they are presented to us as viewers, which is very impressive. 
The thing that makes this movie so exciting and thrilling is the way that the killings are so well – organized, with a clear purpose. The Seven Death Sins. It is always exciting to follow a cop, or in this case two cops, in the investigation series of killings. 

This movie is truly a masterpiece, because of its setting and composition, its actors and most importantly its way to present us with the directors clear message. 
I give Se7en 5 of out 5 stars, simply because I would have the same great experience the second time I see. Maybe even a greater experience. 
It’s a masterpiece.

3 kommentarer:

  1. Who made this, It says Lasse made it, but it's on Martin user? I think it's a great text, and you pointed out the best parts.

    SvarSlet
  2. Lasse have made it but he couldn't blog it, so i did it for him :-)

    SvarSlet
  3. I agree with Jacob that Lasse points out some really good features of the film. It makes it a good review!

    SvarSlet